View My Twittley.com Profile

Thursday, April 30, 2009

So Mad I Could Scream!! That woman was so LUCKY!!

I was out yesterday with a friend, cruisin' around enjoying the beautiful weather! Then we spot this TODDLER, walking down the sidewalk ALONE!!! We pulled over, and I jumped out. I walked over to him and said hello. Took him by the hand and asked him where he lived. "There" he said. THE HOUSE WAS THREE DOORS DOWN from where we were standing"!! Now if you are someone who knows me you know that children (ANYBODY'S) are the world to me. So I was ready to rip that "mom" a new one. Steam comin' out of my ears and all!! We get to the house and as we are opening the door to go inside, I hear "mom" coming down the stairs. She wasn't running down in panic, she was strolling down at an alarmingly slow pace!! She looked at me and said "Where was he". "WALKING DOWN THE STREET BY HIMSELF"!!!! I exclaimed. I wanted to slap that STUPID look clear off her face. Had her children not been standing there I would have.!!


What blew my mind was that she had nothing to say to that little boy for wandering away!! NOTHING!!! R U FREAKING KIDDING ME??? So I bent down and looked that little boy in the eyes, and told him that it was very dangerous to leave the house with out "mom" , and how important it was he stay away from the road!! It was a good 2 minute lecture at least, hahaha!!! As I turned to walk away "mom" looked at me and said "thank you", "It was so kind of you to bring him home!! R U FREAKING KIDDING ME??? What else was I gonna do? Keep driving in hopes he will stay way from the road?? HE'S A FREAKING TODDLER U STUPID BI#CH !! I wanted to put my hand out and say "Walk into this woman".


Now I have a toddler of my own, and I KNOW how fast they can sometimes be. But if they have the time to get down 2 flights of stairs and three houses away, before you notice THEY'RE NOT THERE!!! THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT!!! For all you young mom's out there, remember in 2 minutes it takes to text a msg, you're child can do many things to hurt them selves or others!! How could u live the rest of your life if something happened to them because your DRAMA came before them?!! KEEP YOUR EYES & EARS OPEN ALWAYS!!


****You don't have to hover but one eye and one ear should AWAYS know where your children are!! It's up to us to keep them safe for the first 18 years of their life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment