View My Twittley.com Profile

Monday, April 6, 2009

Mummy Moments, we all need them from time to time!!

Calling all Yummy Mummies (YES, THIS MEANS YOU)
If you are a Mother, THAT in it's self makes you a YUMMY MUMMY (I know it's not spelled "Right" but I am spelling it that way for a reason, Hahaha !!! I know you all know what I'm talking about, we all have those days were we're so busy and frazzled that we are lucky to know our own names, and have on matching shoes. We LITERALLY feel like zombies or mummies !!!! I actually have a funny story to tell about matching shoes, hahaha !!!!

It was a hectic morning and my son kept asking to go for a walk, so I called my walking buddy to meet us for a play date at the park. I was so frazzled by the time I left the house, I failed to notice that I had two different colored flip flops on my feet. One pink and the other purple. I was 20 minutes away from home before I noticed, and at that point I REALLY didn't care. I figured if anybody asked, I did it on purpose, hahaha !!! Hey people wear some pretty strange get ups around here. I totally could've gotten away with it.

When we finally met my friend and her son at the park, she busted out laughing at me, but totally understood how I managed it,lol!! Being single moms sometimes we even go a whole day without looking in the mirror we're so busy. BUT when we finally do OH MY WORD, we're horrified that we've been out in public looking like that all day, and ummmmmm why didn't anybody tell us. hahaha !!! (That's my favorite line to say to my girls, "ummmmmmmm, have I looked like this ALL day??? Why didn't anybody tell me, I looked like I stuck my finger in a light socket??" It always gets a good laugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment